Monday, January 30, 2017

Jan. 30, 2017


Ontém foi muito legal. Nos ensinamos uma famailía que morar na acima, então um membro de ala ondar seu motor (motorcycle) up and down dois vezes para levantar de dois filhos que desejar para frequentar igreja.  E eles voltar á casa na back of a truck. Foi um dia de alegria. I was worried about whether or not they would like it, but then I remembered that the point of church was to remember Christ and to renew our covenants and to learn how to better follow Him. and so instead of worrying I remember Him instead :) 

We have a new schedule, lots more freedom to decide when we want to do things. And we don´t have to wake up til 7:00. I feel a lot less tired all the time. They had lots of missionaries returning and becoming afastado and so they are giving us more freedom so taht we can continue when we voltar para casa. My companion and I have figured out a way to decide when we want to do things. We both write down what we want and then discuss. 

I feel like my faith is growing. Today I felt so much joy simply from reading the Liahona and other church literature. I wish the whole world would read the Book of Mormon. It has helped me so much and I have gained so much help and revelation from it about myself and my faith in Jesus Christ. I know Joseph Smith was a true prophet, and the heavens are not closed. We are weak but through him we are made strong.

Brasil is beautiful, I get to climb a mountain everyday. I don´t mind though. Moses spoke with God on a mountain. And the vistas are gorgeous. And my calves are strong haha.

Life as a missionary can be pretty crazy. We went 3 days without having almoço in the home in of a member (they either gave us food to go or were in the hospital). I asked my trainadora if this is normal and she said this has never happened haha. But I have seen really cool things happen too. Like we were talking to _______ outside his home when _____ passed by and said his mom was at home. (she works 6 days a week, 9-8) and so we were able to go and teach her and her family. 

I love getting to learn about this Gospel and sharing it with others. Jesus Christ lives, and the heavens are open! We just gotta knock :)



No comments:

Post a Comment