Monday, July 24, 2017

Apr. 3: the week of CONFERENCIA GERAL! #ldsconf

Hi family and friends! This past week was really good, and really cold! Who knew Brazil could be cold? 

General Conference was this past ​​Saturday and Sunday. I learned so much, and my faith is that much stronger! I got to listen to it in portugues which was fun! I didn´t understand everything but I learned so much!

 I don´t have much time to write but I want you all to know that I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is true, and that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world! I love him and I know he loves me too :)

Depois conferencia Domingo a noite nos vamos para uma casa de um membro afastado de muitos anos. Eu tive a impressão enquanto nos fomos falando para falo sobre a historia do família, lembrando a primeiro discurso no Sábado seção de Conferencia Geral. Ela começou para cantar todos muitos nomes de sua família e expressar-se um desejar para aprender como utilizar familysearch.org. Eu accredito esse foi um comprimento dos palavras dos profetas!

Sister Soares e eu estou aprendendo de um ao outro, e fortalecendo de fé de outro. Está muito boa para tenho alguém eu posso falar sobre o evangelho e os doutrinas de Cristo.




English Translation:


Then lecture Sunday night we go to a member's house away from many years. I had the impression as we were talking to talk about the family history, remembering the first speech in the Saturday General Conference section. She started to sing all the many names of her family and express herself a wish to learn how to use familysearch.org. I accredit that was a length of the words of the prophets!
Sister Soares and I am learning from each other, and strengthening each other's faith. It is very good for I have someone I can talk about the gospel and the doctrines of Christ.

Thank you all for your emails! If you haven´t had a chance to watch conference, do it! I know that if you do you will receive answers to your doubts and questions!

-Sister Choules

No comments:

Post a Comment