Monday, July 24, 2017

June 26: Tansferido



 Canjica! 

Family Home Evening!

This is in the neighborhood where we had lunch.

Same day, other mountain. It doesn´t show in the picture but the clouds were glorious.

Eu,  S. Tamblay, and Irmã Erineuza
After 6 months in linda Teresópolis I received the call last night that I will be transferred to Três Rios, RJ! WOOO! Everybody says good things about this area and I am super excited to be able to serve there with Sister Salazar, another Chilena! It´s a big change to be leaving my first área but I know that God puts us where we are for a reason!

I gave a talk on Sunday in church. First time I spoke that I had more than a 10 minute notice before speaking haha.  

On Friday we and the élders held a talent show combined with the ward that share the building with us. It was a ton of fun! We had two teams and games between acts. Afterward there was people dancing and eating cake. It was great!

We taught some lessons and knocked some doors. I could feel the truth of our message this week really strong. I love these people and I would climb a thousand staircases to go talk to them :D I am so grateful for my Savior, for this gospel, and for the sacrifices and examples of Jesus Christ and His apostles, Joseph Smith and the pioneers, and for President Thomas S. Monson and the leaders of the church. I am especially grateful for the families that give so much of their time, talents, and resources to help others come unto Christ. You are truly lights to the world! 


No comments:

Post a Comment